Thursday, November 18, 2010

King Tut's Childhood

Servants washed ,dress,and fed him.Tutors told him what he needed to know about his country's past battles.He had a wife at the age of 12!!!!!!!!.Also he was king at the age of 9.In his free time he went hunting and played boardgames with his wife and servants.I do not want to be king anymore its a lot of work, you have to get married at a very young age, have to get taught about the countries past battles.I wouldn't be able to do it!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't imagine getting married at 12, I'm already almost 13. That means I'd be getting married in like a month from now, and becoming king at age 9! My sister's already 10 and not very mature. Such a burden on someone so young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I never knew that he had a wife at such a young age, thats crazy.Also very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 you are totally insane and your facts are wrong so do more research before you post anymore facts and do you know who he married he married his sister so you should at lest tell who he married

    ReplyDelete